- By visiting the website, you grant Envisage Technologies the right to analyze and aggregate data and statistics about your activity to improve website visitors’ experiences. We will never sell your information to third parties.
- Envisage Technologies may collect server logs containing IP addresses, browser types and other web request data regarding website visitors. Moreover, through our contact forms, you may provide us with personal information such as your first and last name, company/department information, e-mail address, and phone number.
- By providing Envisage Technologies with your e-mail address, you consent to receiving periodic messages sent by us or on our behalf.
- You may opt out of e-mail messages or request changes to your personal information and preferences by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise that any such requests will be promptly processed.
- If results of data analysis are communicated to any third party, your identity and personal information will not be referenced without your express permission.
- Vendors and other third-party partners may maintain information about our website visitors under their own data and privacy policies. However, we expect vendors to follow policies that respect confidentiality of our members and grant them control of their own data.
- You may not mine Envisage Technologies for information intended for resale as marketing data or contact lists, unless such tools are built into our software.
- Envisage Technologies will make every effort to secure your data from loss and theft but cannot guarantee that our security protocols will never be overcome. Should your information be compromised, we will notify you of the data breach along with recommended actions to take to protect yourself. Such notice will be posted on envisagenow.com, and sent to your e-mail address if you have provided it to us.
Effective date of most recent revision: 12/06/2019