This month, Envisage Technologies will host a live webinar entitled, “Months to Minutes,” at 2 pm ET/ 11 am PT on Tuesday, July 28. This session will give participants the opportunity to learn how Utah’s Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) streamlined their training and compliance process from 12 months to 5 minutes.
Scott Stephenson, Director of Utah POST, will describe how he transformed the compliance process using software specifically designed for law enforcement. This event is open to all public safety professionals tasked with tracking training standards and compliance. Register now to attend this webinar from your computer, tablet or mobile device.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Streamline your compliance process across organizations.
- Generate massive cost savings on all levels.
- Maintain an accurate and legally defensible system of training records.
- Harness digital technology specifically designed for first responder training organizations.
Police and fire department training organizations across the nation face a common challenge of managing data and complex compliance processes. To meet this challenge, these government entities are turning to technology in an effort to scale budgets and processes. Early adopters like Utah are seeing immediate results.
Months to Minutes: How Utah POST Streamlined Their Compliance Process
Tuesday, July 28
2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Scott Stephenson, currently serving as director at Utah’s Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST), with moderator Ari Vidali (Envisage Technologies)
“We had no consistency or consolidation in our record keeping,” said John Jacobs, Utah POST academy training manager. “We had many ways to track things and everyone used them differently.”
Attend this live webinar on July 28 to learn how your peers in state government are now automating their training compliance processes.
Stephenson has served in several different capacities within the law enforcement community, including corrections, special emergency response team (SERT), patrol (state and municipal), drill instructor in the Police Corps academy, POST investigations (Lt.), basic training (Lt.) and DUI squad.
The webinar will be moderated by Ari Vidali, Founder and CEO of Envisage Technologies. Vidali founded Envisage Technologies with a simple idea: Readiness Saves Lives. His company is dedicated to developing the next generation compliance and training ecosystems that will transform our law enforcement and public safety world.
- Utah Peace Officer Standards and Training Academy
- Utah Peace Officer Standards and Training Academy (POST) Case Study
- Utah Peace Officer Standards and Training Academy to Deliver Secure Online
- Utah Peace Officer Standards and Training Academy Implements Acadis® Compliance Management
- Acadis Readiness Suite: Know You Are Compliant