Every organization wants the best personnel they can find. While law enforcement is no different, they face unprecedented levels of scrutiny for their hiring—and firing—decisions. Few know more about this than police licensing expert Roger Goldman and law enforcement training expert Dan Zivkovich. Along with Envisage CEO Ari Vidali, their July 1 webinar entitled Rethink Hiring provided insight into…
- Decertification: What it is, what it means, and how it is recorded (or not)
- Innovative hiring practices
- Implications of background checks
…and the conversation didn’t stop there.
This webinar is just one of several sessions in our series, Five Keys to Leading Through the Policing Crisis. Upcoming sessions include:
- Start With Outcomes in Mind, July 15
- Culture Matters, July 29
- Transparency is No Longer Optional, August 12
- Think Bigger, August 26
Learn more. We hope you’ll join us.