If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for developing data-driven strategies to accelerate business growth, and want to work collaboratively with a team of game changers, you might be the perfect fit for our Revenue Operations Manager role.
The Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing and strategizing the company’s data and analytics initiatives, providing visibility into every metric throughout the organization, and ultimately informing business decisions and strategy to drive revenue and growth.
- Supporting Sales and Marketing Leadership with documenting the sales and marketing processes and implementing solutions to operationalize them
- Identify, create, and implement a Sales/Marketing Enablement program
- Develop scalable, automated dashboards to provide benchmarking and progress against key performance goals and initiatives for Envisage.
- Assist with managing the commission program
- Assist with organizing our Annual Sales Kickoff Program
- Overseeing the management of systems used by sales and marketing departments, including Salesforce, SalesLoft, Marketo, Teams, etc.
- Managing all integrated GTM technologies, solutions and integrations
- Ensure systems are running smoothly by solving emerging issues, as well as implementing system enhancements and automation within Salesforce to drive process efficiencies
- Ensuring that all data flows accurately in and out of our core systems, reports can be easily generated/automated in near real time, and all ad hoc data-pulls and analyses are accurate and timely so company leadership can easily draw insights and make informed business decisions
- Understand the “why” and “how” of data to be able to tell the story behind it
- Ensuring company-wide data and reporting accuracy, including generating & analyzing all custom reporting and tracking, managing daily key performance indicators across all GTM teams, and evaluating new and existing solutions to make us more efficient on an ongoing basis
- Supporting the Sales team with daily data audits to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to ensure accurate and strategic lead attribution and lead assignment
- Assist in special projects, such as ad hoc analyses and other duties as appropriate
We would know this person was doing a great job if…
- … dashboards are up to date and correct
- … data exchanges with other areas of the company (e.g. NPS, forecast) are timely and accurate
- … sales people are on-board, effective within expected timeframes and following clearly documented processes
- … metrics are clear when marketing campaigns, outreach and sales are performing at expected levels
- … questions about metrics, pipeline and forecast can be answered thoroughly and quickly
- … team members feel comfortable getting help and asking questions
- Have 5 years relevant experience
- Salesforce administration certification and experience
- Marketo administration experience
- Effective and efficient communicator via any media (verbal, email, Excel, etc.) and to the full range of constituencies (C-level execs, peers, vendors, customers, etc.)
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Previous work experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets abilities
- Strong analytical abilities
REPORTS TO: Executive VP of Sales
DIRECT REPORTS: None
LOCATION: Remote Position
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We shall comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities and to act in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Americans Disability Act (ADA). The company will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that the individual can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to the individual, consumers, or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation and/or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Envisage Technologies.