Marketing/Sales Operations Specialist
The Marketing/Sales Operations Manager is responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence for Envisage. They also assist with the day to day administration of Envisage operational tasks.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
The successful candidate is an organized, analytical team player with strong technology skills that loves collaborating across teams, looks for more efficient ways to run strategies and programs, and can analyze success. You understand the impact and importance of nurturing prospects with a variety of methods through a funnel and continuously look for ways to improve the processes for more qualified MQLs resulting in new customers, customer retention and impacting the Envisage growth goals.
You inspire everyone around you with your can-do attitude, hard work and determination. And your colleagues know they can depend on you to prioritize teamwork and results over ego. Is this you? If so, read on!
- Monitor and manage campaign production and optimization from top to bottom; this includes set up, segmentation/list creation, compliance, landing page development, A/B testing, QA, execution, and reporting.
- Create strategic nurture programs based on sound logic to help progress prospects throughout the lead lifecycle; including developing the flow and implementing rules, as well as customizations and ongoing optimization to ensure peak performance.
- Oversee all aspects of the lead-to-sales process; monitor, measure and optimize the revenue funnel from inquiry to SAL(and the stages in between).
- Manage the strategic and technical execution of lead scoring program and hold regular reviews to solicit feedback for future improvements; develop the lead scoring roadmap; and drive cross-functional alignment with Sales and Marketing leadership.
- Contribute to the development, analysis and reporting of marketing KPIs; create reports and dashboards to provide visibility into campaign ROI, conversion rates and velocity through the funnel, and overall performance trends.
- Manage integrations, backups, mergers, and the SFDC administration.
- Create and manage the process of automation for the sales, finance and customer care teams.
- Provide Tier 1 support to internal Salesforce users for of all questions/issues that arise. Manage support cases submitted to Salesforce.
- Analyze health of marketing database and create a strategy for database growth, enrichment, cleansing, governance and synchronization between Marketo and SFDC.
- Develop and maintain documentation that aids in training users, defining technical configuration, and recording institutional knowledge – all in service to creating consistency and quality across the automation ecosystem.
- Own the MarTech stack and act as main technical contact; optimize usage and results for current technology investments and create a roadmap for the future state that supports anticipated growth.
- Managing and maintaining sales data in SalesForce (CRM) and other software programs
- Providing models and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Department
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from SDR to Account Executives to Implementation/Onboarding
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
We would know this person was doing a great job if…
- …Marketo to Salesforce bridge becomes more efficient and effective
- …Lead scoring and list health is better understood among the sales, marketing, and leadership teams
- …Marketing and leadership better understand the impact marketing campaigns have on prospects through dashboards and regular analysis
- …Customers engage more often through email campaigns
- …Our databases in both Marketo and Salesforce are cleaner and thus, more effective and efficient for marketing initiatives
- …The Management team has a clear understanding of our email marketing campaigns and its impact on business results
- …Leadership has access to the data needed to scale the business in predictable ways
- …Processes are evaluated and clearly communicated to all impacted areas of our organization, avoiding accidental adversaries as we optimize and look for efficiencies
- …The Organization and our customers feel that our actions reflect a deep value in continuing to educate and inform and result in continue high open and click through rates on email programs
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience administering marketing automation and/or CRM technology
- 3+ years experience supporting Sales Leadership – 1+ in a sales role and 2+ as a Sales Operation Manager
- Strong experience in Marketo and Salesforce; background in product marketing or in SaaS is a bonus
- Strategic thinker; can understand how MarTech initiatives impact overall marketing and sales strategies and can optimize where needed
- Data-driven doer; gets energized from examining information and deriving insights that can be used to optimize content performance and inform future innovations
- Tenacious problem solver; uses innate curiosity and strong intellect to overcome any challenge
- Skilled collaborator; able to influence and motivate cross-functional team members, even those that don’t report to you
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
[COVID-19 NOTICE: Though remote employment is not typically offered, we are committed during this time to ensuring the health and safety of all of our employees. Accordingly, most positions are temporarily assigned to work remotely.]
Please send a communiqué indicating your qualifications for this position and sample work product to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We shall comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities and to act in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Americans Disability Act (ADA). The company will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that the individual can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to the individual, consumers, or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation and/or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Envisage Technologies.