Key Account Executive
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the opportunity to make an impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives forward with a passion to make communities safer. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
To be successful in the role as Key Account Executive you have to be sales-driven and a fast-moving person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers, which ultimately leads to profitable business for both. To identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions is critical to your success. We see that you have excellent Communication skills – you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your colleagues.
The position responsibilities:
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Attracting relevant stakeholders for meetings, organizing the customer in a group format, help create a basis for customer business case
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Working with Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Maintain detailed reports in the CRM system of sales activities including calls, meetings, demonstrations, sales, lost business, and any customer or prospect interactions.
- Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand the issues they are trying to address; identify and suggests solutions to meet those needs.
- Organizes demonstrations of the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Provides periodic territory sales plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ of sales experience, of which 2 years involved a complex solution sales process or Enterprise software sales
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
- Experience in information systems and IT Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Specific work experience in selling to the State and Local Government software market is desirable not essential
- Experience selling to organizations with over 5,000 employees
- Creativity and organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients.
- Strong speaking skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
We would know this person was doing a great job if…
- …the use of strong interpersonal skills helps lead Envisage to new customers
- …driven to meet sales goals with a strategic focus that encourages other team members
- …organized with process that creation of reports and progress are minimal effort to complete
- …our products and services are communicated to our new customers that they are excited to begin
- …interactions with clients exemplifies that Envisage values our clients service to their community
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field OR
- At least five years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (Travel restricted during Covid-19)
Please send a communiqué indicating your qualifications for this position to email@example.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We shall comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities and to act in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Americans Disability Act (ADA). The company will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that the individual can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to the individual, consumers, or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation and/or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Envisage Technologies.