Envisage Technologies is the leading provider of training systems for federal, state, and local public safety and government training organizations across the United States. Since its founding in 2001, Envisages’ Acadis Readiness Suite software was designed for the unique demands of public safety and ensures that the men and women that work within these industries are trained, equipped and mission ready. With 1.9 million public safety personnel across 9,800 departments in 29 states, Envisage has the most extensive installed base of public safety customers in the U.S.
Envisage has 130+ employees and is headquartered in Bloomington, IN.
The goal of the Executive Assistant is to provide support for two executive team members; the Executive VP of Sales & Marketing and the CEO. This position will work as a force multiplier to increase capacity. This person serves as the first point of contact (gatekeeper) for executive level communications, prospective client inquiries, and is integral to ensuring leads are qualified prior to being assigned to a salesperson. This person provides support to our product sales teams, including the Key Account Sales and BDR groups. A successful candidate will be proactive in understanding the needs of the executive staff and exhibiting the acumen to respond to these needs as priorities shift needs of prospective clients, possess a basic understanding of training best practices within the industry we serve. In turn, this person should feel comfortable educating a prospective client on software features that might benefit their organization.
- Preparing and sharing call minutes, ensuring detailed notes of the conversation are captured and prepared for later reference
- Managing multiple executive level calendars
- Routing important documents for review and signature
- Provide meeting assistance, as needed, for onsite visits by board members, partners, and other visitors. Assistance is defined as scheduling meeting times and physical meeting space, preparing pre-meeting and meeting materials for internal attendees, and coordinating meals for meeting participants.
- Communicate and help prevent any foreseeable blockers for executive team members
- Ensuring accounts/contacts/opportunities are updated in Salesforce, and that the integrity and status of these records are maintained, as needed.
- Participation in regular status meetings with sales team members to assist in keeping opportunities on track and provide support for any assigned action items.
- Provide assistance in building the sales pipeline via lead generation, research, and vetting potential sales opportunities.
- Provide feedback on mock software demonstrations that are part of the training of new sales team members.
- Support Sales Team meetings and on boarding efforts.
- Coordinate travel and expense reporting for the Executives.
We would know this person was doing a great job if...
- ...the executive staff members felt well supported.
- ...visitors to our office felt important and cared for.
- ...they route real or potential problems to the correct resources by escalating appropriately.
- ...they improved the overall effectiveness of our sales teams.
- ...they played a meaningful role in positively impacting sales goals.
- ...they responded to potential client inquiries as quickly as possible and maintained frequent communication until assignment to a salesperson.
- ...our salespeople could more often focus on engaging with potential and current clients instead of worrying about the red tape associated with closing the sale.
- ...provide meaningful feedback to new salespeople during internal feature demonstrations that will lead to improvements in their presentation.
- ...understand the Envisage development lifecycle and can apply that to the sales process.
- ...come up with creative solutions to customer business processes that aren’t currently met by the software
- ...provide feedback to the product design team on common feature requests.
- ....support non-sales Envisage teams as needed to provide the best possible experience for our customers, as needed.
- ...the employee brought new knowledge of our customers to the team, especially something that would change the way we develop or increase sales closing percentages.
- 2-3 years of experience in supporting executive level team members.
- Well-developed knowledge of supporting a Sales Team with the ability to create and analyze sales reports.
- Prefer experience with SalesForce.
REPORTS TO: Executive Vice President of Sales
DIRECT REPORTS: none
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
LOCATION: Bloomington, IN
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We shall comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities and to act in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Americans Disability Act (ADA). The company will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that the individual can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to the individual, consumers, or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation and/or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Envisage Technologies.