Event and Tradeshow Specialist
Do you love planning and strategizing on where to meet with target audiences face-to-face and how to make a networking event meaningful? Are you great at visually understanding how a booth can look and what materials will make the most impact? Are you a very organized individual that can manage the coordination for educational webinars and online summits that dive deep into current affairs in public safety?
The goal of the Event and Tradeshow Specialist is to manage logistics, materials, and analysis of all industry tradeshows and conferences, online events, and customer events. This person will facilitate and ensure consistent branding for all events (in-person and online), estimate and manage costs, and coordinate across teams on speakers, materials, and event needs. This individual must be detail-oriented and organized, as well as be at ease working across departments for deliverables for events.
The position responsibilities include the following:
- Represent Envisage at industry events and trade shows and manage all online events for the brand, including webinars, online summits, and Envisage’s annual Readiness Summit for customers.
- Identify industry trade shows and make recommendations for those that would provide the most benefit to the company.
- Facilitate the design, layout, cost estimates, and construction of exhibits and trade show displays.
- Responsible for coordinating transportation of booth equipment and marketing materials to and from events, as well as set-up and take-down of booths.
- Develop strategy, construct schedule, manage deliverables and execution for online events.
- Generate qualified leads and interact with existing customers to increase sales; solicit product feedback from current customers to share with Product Team.
- Collaborate with other Sales & Marketing Team members on appropriate follow-up with qualified leads on all post-events.
- Coordinate speakers and manage deliverables for a bi-weekly webinar program, including providing speakers with a presentation template, requesting email and social, and reporting on webinar performance.
- Post events – review processes and evaluate the effectiveness of each event.
- Assist with other Marketing initiatives and Envisage events as needed in support of the team.
We would know this person was doing a great job if…
- …if travel and company event arrangements were smooth, organized, and consistent with company values
- …if our sales and marketing team and prospective customers had a clear understanding of what transpired in event/trade show conversations and next actions
- …if our sales and marketing executives knew the status and next actions of ongoing projects, new leads, and existing customers
- …if solutions staff spend more time with qualified customers instead of initial conversations or marketing tasks
- …if customers felt that our communications/interactions were professional and organized
- …if our organization and our customers feel that our actions reflect a respect for our customers’ domain and result in a relationship that they can trust
- …if speakers and potential prospects feel that our webinar program is conducted professionally and smoothly.
- …if registrations and new leads continually increase for webinars and online events.
- …if the cost to acquire a new customer is measured and decreases over time
- …if events are on budget and the Finance and Marketing team has a clear and timely information related to expenditures
This position reports to the Marketing Manager and involves 25% travel. This position has occasional evening or weekend needs related to training travel.
Please send a communiqué indicating your qualifications for this position to email@example.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We shall comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities and to act in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Americans Disability Act (ADA). The company will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that the individual can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to the individual, consumers, or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation and/or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Envisage Technologies.