Customer Care Representative
This person serves as the first point of contact for inbound client inquiries. This person resolves customer issues in a timely manner and escalates urgent issues as necessary. When appropriate, this person collaborates with the Customer Care Team to provide individual training and follow up to help them move past their blockers. This person serves as the product development team’s eyes and ears, advocating application changes that would improve usability and usage. This person collaborates to provide the best support and experience for our customers. The position responsibilities include the following:
- Provide first‐level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Respond to customer inquiries as quickly as possible and maintain frequent communication to resolve or escalate reported issues
- Understand the customer’s business process and educate them on software features that are not being used that would fulfill their needs
- Understand industry best practices to implement at customer sites
- Track, route, and redirect problems to the correct resources by escalating appropriately
- Participate in internal feature demonstrations to maintain knowledge of new features and corrections to software
- Able to understand and communicate positively when requested features require additional funding or are not in the existing Envisage roadmap and communicate these requests to the Customer Care Team and Product Team.
- Understand Envisage development lifecycle and escalation guidelines to understand how customer requests may be fulfilled
- Come up with creative solutions to customer business processes that aren’t currently met by the software
- Contact production customers at regular intervals to measure their satisfaction with the company and proactively discover software issues
- Provide feedback to the product design team on user observation, potential product improvements, and recurring or impactful issues in the software
- Participate in regression testing efforts with quality assurance team as time permits
- Verify First Forward member employment and sworn status
- Help with user guide documentation as time permits
- Notify customers when new product releases are available and when system maintenance impacts availability
- Support Envisage teams as needed to provide the best possible experience for our customers
We would know this person was doing a great job if….
- …people who contacted us know Envisage is a friendly and helpful place by the employee’s acions
- …a customer felt supported and comfortable adopting new features that help the customer get to best practices
- …customers believe our help desk team is knowledgeable and trusted to resolve reported issues
- …reported issues are resolved timely while maintaining appropriate communication with the customer
- …new customers learned how they could improve their business processes using our software
- …the employee brought new knowledge of our customers to the team, especially something that would change the way we develop
- …management team had a clear understanding of customer satisfaction,product usage and metrics
- …a customer was willing to give positive references (product and company) to other potential customers
This position reports to the Customer and Technical Support Manager. There is no travel expected for this position.
[COVID-19 NOTICE: Though remote employment is not typically offered for many of the roles outlined below, we are committed during this time to ensuring the health and safety of all of our employees. Accordingly, most positions are temporarily assigned to work remotely.]
Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain Federal Security Clearance.
Please send a communiqué indicating your qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.