Envisage Technologies is the leading provider of training systems for federal, state, and local public safety and government training organizations across the United States. Since its founding in 2001, Envisages’ Acadis Readiness Suite software was designed for the unique demands of public safety and ensures that the men and women that work within these industries are trained, equipped and mission ready. With 1.9 million public safety personnel across 9,800 departments in 29 states, Envisage has the most extensive installed base of public safety customers in the U.S.
Envisage has 120+ employees and is headquartered in Bloomington, IN.
We are looking for an Account Director who is a strategic thinker to help our clients understand and leverage our product for maximum benefit to their agency. This person will be a liaison with the client executive leadership and the Envisage team and must build and maintain a strong relationship with their assigned customers. Strong communication skills, collaboration, and a focus on solutions with client leadership is critical for this role. You will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s near- and long-term business needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed. Maintaining close communication and proactive planning with Envisage teams to prevent and overcome any challenges with overall client satisfaction is key. As the owner of accounts, you are responsible for the success of each customer and will collaborate with Strategic Account Managers to ensure our team is aware of emerging customer needs to help our clients adopt best practices to improve their readiness. Additionally, this role will be expected to manage the process such that you maximize contract renewals for each assigned client. Knowledge of enterprise software, relationships within government, and experience with law enforcement and first responders is considered assets.
- Develop a professional trust with major key clients and become the authoritative-liaison between them and Envisage
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs and goals
- Strategize how our software adds value for our clients – both today and added value in the future and drive process improvement
- Use strong knowledge of our software to quickly resolve client questions and concerns
- Anticipate key account changes and collaborate internally to ensure overall success and satisfaction
- Analyze client usage data and goals to ensure metrics are meeting client needs
- Manage, track and report on all escalations and be the point of escalation for critical client issues
- Collaborate with team members from other departments to ensure the highest quality of materials and services are being produced and all client needs are met
- Create internal Customer Operational/Strategic Project Plans
- Conduct Quarterly and Executive 360° Business Reviews and Success Planning with customers
- Maintain reports and notes in the CRM and deliver to the customer in a timely manner
- Manage overall customer health and proactively address concerns
- Establish a community of advocates for each assigned client
- Strategic planning to improve client result
We would know this person was doing a great job if…
- …the clients feel cared for and they develop a stronger trust in our product and services.
- …multiple clients are successfully managed at a time while deadlines are still being met.
- …successful dialogue with client leadership that ensures satisfaction with Envisage product(s) and/or business solutions.
- …excellent communication skills are evident through your presenting, listening, written and face to face interactions.
- …interactions are consistent with Envisage values.
- …if a customer feels we are a strategic partner
- …customers renew their contract(s) and grow with us because we are aligned with their goals and mission and the value of Envisage products to their business is clear
- …Envisage management is aware when there is a concern with a customer because information sharing is timely and transparent
- …all defined success metrics are consistently met or exceeded
- 3+ years of account support/management experience with a focus on executive level customer service working with enterprise software
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company clients and their position in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, solution facilitator, requirements gatherer, and a people-person
- Proven ability to build and maintain internal relationships across an organization.
DEPARTMENT: Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Executive VP of Customer Success
DIRECT REPORTS: None
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
LOCATION: Bloomington, IN
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We shall comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities and to act in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Americans Disability Act (ADA). The company will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that the individual can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to the individual, consumers, or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation and/or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Envisage Technologies.